Friday, October 25, 2013

POCKET FULL OF POSIES Winner Announced!

 Monday, as part of launching Julie Coulter Bellon's newest novel in her Hostage Negotiation Team Series, POCKET FULL OF POSIES, I offered a $15.00 Amazon e-gift card as an incentive for readers to leave a comment in order to enter for a chance to win the aforementioned gift card. As promised, I put all the names into my husband's handsome vintage Stetson, closed my eyes (really!) and pulled out one folded piece of paper. 

And the winner of the $15.00 Amazon e-gift card is TJ Butler!! 


Congratulations, TJ! I will be emailing you your prize this afternoon. Be looking for it. And thank all of you who entered. I hope you go Here and buy POCKET FULL OF POSIES and you'll be a winner for reading a great adventure! 


No comments:

SNOWDRIFT a romance novel

I have a new novel on pre-order. Snowdrift is my first romance, and I love the characters so much!  Here is what the story is about....