Saturday, October 20, 2012


It's still Saturday! 

The winner of A Contemptible Affection drawing is . . . emfawcett! Yes! It is you who will be clicking on Amazon and buying--whatever! Hopefully it will be a book or two, maybe, hopefully, it will be Ranee S. Clark's A contemptible Affection.

I have such fun doing these book reviews. I'm probably going to do another next week. I just read Sarah M. Eden's An Unlikely Match, and I'm already outlining how I want to write my post. So fun! Stay tuned! More giveaways to come!

Congratulations, emfawcett! I'll be emailing you your Amazon e-gift card today! 

2 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

I finished SF last night. Phew. What a ride!

Debra Allen Erfert said...

Donna, did you mean to leave a comment on Marsha's review? You did mean Spinster's Folly, right?

SNOWDRIFT a romance novel

I have a new novel on pre-order. Snowdrift is my first romance, and I love the characters so much!  Here is what the story is about....