Sunday, October 7, 2012

A day late for our drawing winner, but not forgotten (well, at least not totally). Yesterday was full of surprises for our family, including a visit from our younger son and daughter-in-law. Adam and Diana had just driven back from Los Angeles after having renewed her Paraguayan passport and they swung by Yuma. Their visit, along with watching the first two sessions of the LDS General Conference knocked all other activities out the window.

But, today I was reminded to wrap things up with a winner.

This time I used Mike's fire department work hat to place the entries in. It seemed only fitting considering my post included stories about him besides the review of Shaunna's book.

Okay, the winner of the $10.00 Amazon e-gift card is . . . Melanie Goldmund! Congratulations, Melanie. I'll be emailing you your prize tomorrow, when it isn't Sunday!

Thank you all for taking the time and visiting my little blog, even more for leaving a comment.

1 comment:

Melanie Goldmund said...

Yay! I'm so excited I could almost do the happy Snoopy dance!

Thanks for a great contest! :-)

SNOWDRIFT a romance novel

I have a new novel on pre-order. Snowdrift is my first romance, and I love the characters so much!  Here is what the story is about....