Saturday, September 1, 2012
And the winner IS . . .
1) I printed out each comment from readers.
2) Folded them into four equal parts.
3) Placed them into Mike's official Boy Scout hat, you know, the one that has the wide brim all the way around it. (I couldn't find his cowboy hat)
4) Placed said official Boy Scout hat on a soft pillow on the floor.
5) Waited for our precious polydactyl kitten to curiously play with contents and pull one slip of paper out.
6) Waited for our precious polydactyl kitten to curiously play with contents and pull one slip of paper out. (No this wasn't an accidental repeat)
7) Found small laser light (Polly's favorite toy) and lured her to the hat.
8) Lured Polly to the hat.
9) Got tired of luring Polly to the hat.
All in all, Polly had a good workout, sliding around the tile floor chasing the small red dot, but all I got was a cramp in my hand from holding the button down on the laser light. Finally, after hearing one too many chuckles coming from Mike, I dropped the laser on the table and picked up his hat from the floor. Holding the hat above his head, I had Mike pluck a single paper out, and he handed it to me--thus creating a winner!
Oh, and the winner of Sariah Wilson's The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back is ...
Congratulations, Stephanie. As a consolation, everyone else now may click on over to Amazon and buy Sariah's e-book and have a good read on this beautiful Saturday. Stephanie, I will be emailing you your e-gift card today.