Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sun Tunnels and Secrets by Carole Thayne Warburton

I entered a contest today to win a book off a book tour. If you go to bradenbell.com and then click on his blog, you too can enter. The author's name is Carole Thayne Warburton and she's not only a writer but an artist. She makes pottery. (Actually, my secret desire is to win the second place prize: the beautiful piece of pottery shown on Braden's blog.)I'm planning on buying her book if I don't win anyway. Here's Carole's website, carolethayne.blogspot.com I suggest you go there and check out her work.

Here is the blurb from the back cover of Sun Tunnels and Secrets:

"On a trip to the Sun Tunnels in the Utah desert, Norma and her sisters find a body on the side of the road. But this awful discovery turns out to be the least of their problems. Norma's husband just passed on, and she learns he kept a secret from her for sixty years. LaRue is keeping a secret from Norma. The sisters' young friend Tony is keeping a secret about his famous father, and Tony's mother is keeping a secret of her own. Tony is secretly in love with his friend Kelli, who recently escaped from a polygamist cult. And who is the mysterious young car thief with whom Norma feels a special connection? Everything converges in Grouse Creek at the Fourth of July celebration. Will secrets prove everyone's undoing?

Sun Tunnels and Secrets is a story of relationship and trust, of romance and dreams."

I can't wait to read it.

No comments:

SNOWDRIFT a romance novel

I have a new novel on pre-order. Snowdrift is my first romance, and I love the characters so much!  Here is what the story is about....